5 Day Sale ?

riekl

When I booked in early December for a March cruise it was get every 3rd night free. Then I think it went to what it is now. The timer counts down and the gist of the sale has continued, but there may be a change in OBC or discounted deposit. Not sure how long the guts of the sales run before going to something different. It has been what it is now for a few weeks now.

The sale that ends today .. is this like Art van furniture where tomorrow the same sale with a different name will be up, or is this a legit sale where prices on everything go up tomorrow ?

Think Art Van. There will be another sale with a different name.

I've learned to book what I want and then I keep checking prices to compare with what I booked. The last few cruises we have done I haven't seen a price drop.

Think Art Van. There will be another sale with a different name.

I've learned to book what I want and then I keep checking prices to compare with what I booked. The last few cruises we have done I haven't seen a price drop.

Remember too that once the final payment date has passed, RC will not give a refund if you see a lower price. You maybe able to upgrade your room and pay the difference.

Right, I'm looking at Harmony of the seas on 3/18 which is well into Final payment already.

I was going to book directly with RCI as people told me the prices were about the same but not really .. $3200 with RCI for balcony with no OBC. $2900 with TA with $200 OBC thats a $500 difference.

Right, I'm looking at Harmony of the seas on 3/18 which is well into Final payment already.

I was going to book directly with RCI as people told me the prices were about the same but not really .. $3200 with RCI for balcony with no OBC. $2900 with TA with $200 OBC thats a $500 difference.

3200? For how many? And I assume that is total. I just priced the same, I am sailing on HOS on 3/18 with 3 adults and a 12 yr old and the total price is $4656.16. That is $10 cheaper than when I booked in early December. I have been told that TA's prices are typically pretty close to what RC offers, but TAs who book with RC a lot will have certain perks that RC does not always offer.

3200? For how many? And I assume that is total. I just priced the same, I am sailing on HOS on 3/18 with 3 adults and a 12 yr old and the total price is $4656.16. That is $10 cheaper than when I booked in early December. I have been told that TA's prices are typically pretty close to what RC offers, but TAs who book with RC a lot will have certain perks that RC does not always offer.

$3200 is for 2 in an outside balcony including taxes and fees, $200 OBC credit.