Spa - are discounts sometimes offered during the tour?

myboyzcruz2017

Don't remember if they offer specials during the tour, but they will let you put your name in for a raffle drawing during the tours. The drawing is usually held at 5:00 and the spa will be packed with people waiting for their name to be called.

I do recall there would be printed Spa Specials delivered almost daily with the evening turn-down service. Available times may be limited. Also, last couple cruises, at least one person in the cabin will get a 'spa' certificate good for $$ off a service or product. Not enough to get anything free and very fast expirations so if you get one jump on it.

If you belong to John Healds page, he frequently at the beginning of months will provide a code to get a discount and strawberries or such if you book with his code.

We booked a Spa cabin so we had already paid for the Spa and I hadprepaid for a Couples Massage.

We still got a $50.00 off coupon after getting on board so they credited us back on the massage and charged us again with the discount. :D

I will tell you this though be sure to watch the expiration date on any and all coupons! ;)

We missed out on the free 5x7 pic because of that. :(

on embarkation day i go to the spa about 4:40 to do a quick tour and put my name in for the prizes.

I have won a seaweed wrap

and a full body massage.

Honey won a deep condition shave.

(not on the same cruise)

but must be present to win

Do they let you know when to go tour and when the prizes will be drawn? I have never sailed with carnival before.

on embarkation day i go to the spa about 4:40 to do a quick tour and put my name in for the prizes.

I have won a seaweed wrap

and a full body massage.

Honey won a deep condition shave.

(not on the same cruise)

but must be present to win

Do they let you know when to go tour and when the prizes will be drawn? I have never sailed with carnival before.

it will be listed in the fun times- drawing is usually around 5-- right after the muster drill

it will be listed on the ticket with your name.