Paradise - Jan 26th....4 day to Cozumel

FlaGrl4Evr

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the AMAZING review! We are leaving on the Carnival Paradise on May 4 (May the fourth be with you) for a four night cruise to Cozumel. I was having ship envy ... until I read your review. I had been perusing other sites/boards/threads and was reading about all the wonderful things this ship did NOT have ... then I found your review. I'm more exciting now than I've been ... just 19 days to go!! Thanks again for your detailed and WELL written review ... I feel as if I made the journey at your side! :D

This review was great thank you.. My husband and I are due to sail on the Paradise for our Anniversary in June. We have both cruised before on the Fantasy and the Fascination. We have never done a big ship but we cant wait to enjoy the food and the relaxation.. The only thing we are afraid of are if there will be a lot of children aboard since it will be summer.. And we cant wait to do the Chef's table as an Anniversary gift.. Anyway loved the review and it detail!!!! :cool::):cool::)

FlaGrl4Ev Wow Just read your review about the Paradise and it put me at ease with my up coming cruise This is my 23 cruise with Carnival and I love the Fantasy class ship but the Paradise gets a lot of bad reviews,There is six of us going on the May 13 Sailing we are celebrating my Best friend beating breast cancer... so we are looking to have fun and relax thanks again for the great review and pictures Cathy