Carnival Excursion- Balmoral Island

Megan_Strick

This will be the first time booking a cruise line excursion. The only reason I want to is because its going to be only myself and my 17 year old daughter. Usually my husband or son goes but since its just us 2 girls I would feel better on a Carnival excursion.

I did the excursion. The beach is really nice and you get sunbeds. Some umbrellas are there too. The food voucher was for around $15 or 20. Can't remember but it bought a hamburger, fries and drink. I think you could have just bought food too. Not much food choices there. Some shops and a couple of bars.

I was by myself too and it was a good way to go to the beach. I did not want to try the public beach in town. The boat ride actually takes about 1/2 hr. to get there. I enjoyed my excursion. It wasn't crowded.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 6.0 HD using Tapatalk

We were there last fall. Lunch included a hamburger, small bag of chips, and a soda or bottle of water. was just enough. But there is also a place to buy food. I don't know what they had, it was at a different area than where we were given our lunch. We had a ball. Very nice place.