Carnival Kids Program

kinggartk

My daughters are 14 & 11. The kids program splits up those ages...but my girls want to be together.

When I pre-registered for the kids program I listed my youngest as 12 instead of 11. She would easily pass for a 12 year old....she is big for her age.

Do you think this will be a problem?

My daughters are 14 & 11. The kids program splits up those ages...but my girls want to be together.

When I pre-registered for the kids program I listed my youngest as 12 instead of 11. She would easily pass for a 12 year old....she is big for her age.

Do you think this will be a problem?

No need to lie as this will more than likely cause problems had you waited until onboard most often than not the youth staff would be happy to move her up, she will have a different colour sticker and MUST wear the green muster wristband. Given you have lied this will most likely cause issues, which can be resolved after a conversation or two...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

They will go by the DOB from their travel identification (passport/birth certificate) so there is no way to fudge their ages. People have sometimes gotten kids moved down or up groups, but it's a big YMMV and you won't know until you get on board.

My kids are the same ages. Daughter is 14 and my son is 11. We've never taken them on carnival so I'm not sure what to expect. They're ok being separated tho. Possibly bc they are opposite sex and argue all the time[emoji849]. We sail June 11 on Magic. I have hopes they meet some new friends!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you can't lie about it, they know your daughter's info. But, there are often times you can move kids around. It will depend on how many kids are registered in each camp. When we cruise on the November ones we've done, there aren't a lot of kids. So they have been allowed to move up to another level if there was a reason (i.e. friends or siblings in that group). But then over the summer, when we did Alaska, both groups were packed. So they didn't allow any changes.

Last year by boys were 11 & 13 and the 11 year old was able to move up. The nice guy that ran the group said it based on how many kids they had on board and the maturity of the child. He gave him a one strike and your out rule. He did just fine:)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Last year by boys were 11 & 13 and the 11 year old was able to move up. The nice guy that ran the group said it based on how many kids they had on board and the maturity of the child. He gave him a one strike and your out rule. He did just fine:)

And that's another good point. It depends on the individual child. There are some 11 year old kids I've met that shouldn't be hanging with 13 year old kids! LOL! But the bigger reason I've seen is more the number of kids in the program.