Carnival Conquest 8nt Eastern Youtube GoPro Video

OceansOfTravels

Yes, the room was larger than an actual balcony room. However, you will be without a couch, because they cannot fit it in the room given its odd shape, but the room was pretty large and spacious. If the couch is a big deal to you though, you may want to settle for an actual suite, which will have the bigger balcony and the bigger couch, plus the increased space.

Thanks for the information. I don't really sit on the couch much anyway, but DW does sometimes in the evening to read. Any rate, thanks again!!

Ocean of Travel,

Can you recommend an excursion to Isla Catalina? Sound absolutely wonderful. Looking for ideas as I will be traveling to LaRomana in December. Thanks for any information.:)

Ocean of Travel,

Can you recommend an excursion to Isla Catalina? Sound absolutely wonderful. Looking for ideas as I will be traveling to LaRomana in December. Thanks for any information.:)

I'm not sure if you're asking out of coincidence, because of my other videos, or because you saw my activity in other threads, but Isla Catalina is my favorite beach! :D However, the one website that I recommended under the Dominican Republic forum apparently doesn't work for cruise ship travellers with the time. I visited Isla Catalina on an excursion from the Grand Bahia Principe La Romana All-Inclusive resort that I went to back in October, so I do not know how it works for cruise ship passengers. I met someone on the island that visited their first time (they were making their second trip to the island) on a ship excursion from La Romana, so I know that it is possible. I am sorry that I do not know of any specific companies, but I would recommend doing some searches on the Internet about it, maybe get a little active in your roll call here if you aren't traveling with a large group, and maybe see if you can either charter a boat over for the day, or if any companies have times that work for the cruise ship schedule's, or maybe see if Carnival offers an excursion. I would 100% recommend a trip to Isla Catalina though, it is worth the sometimes-bumpy ride. The beach is gorgeous, and it is lined with coral, which is really interesting to see. Plus, there is good snorkeling around the island. Sorry I couldn't be of much more help, let me know if there is anything else I can help you with/recommend! Let me know if it all works out and your find a company, so I can better help future people! :D