How soon after booking can I book shore excursions?

I booked about 45 minutes ago and my reservation keeps saying its being modified..

I haven't booked RCCL in over 10 years and last time it was through a TA, do I need to wait until tomorrow? Thanks for any and all help. (I did try to call, but was on hold for over 20 minutes).

I booked about 45 minutes ago and my reservation keeps saying its being modified..

I haven't booked RCCL in over 10 years and last time it was through a TA, do I need to wait until tomorrow? Thanks for any and all help. (I did try to call, but was on hold for over 20 minutes).

This seems to occur more on weekends.

Try again in an hour or two.

It may show up and then you can see what excursions are available.

RCI site is always ................................slow or doing something weird on weekends.

Safe travels.

An RCI customer service agent once told me that in order to be able to purchase cruise planner Items, some form of payment has to be registered to your account for that cruise. The agent told me it sometimes takes up to 24hrs for the Booking server to sync with the cruise planner server (Yes, they are 2 different entities and customer service teams). Once that happens, the items in the CP can be purchased. So, like Bob said, try again tomorrow and see. It may take longer over the weekend, I'm not sure.

dp