Oyez oyez oyez

Bell Boy

Pre ordered Wine packages !

For any 'Brits' travelling soon, you may be interested that Cunard are still offering the favourable rate we managed last year, on 'Pre Ordering Wine Packages'.

At the moment Cunard are still offering $1.53 =£ ( Wine packages only ! not on buying OBC unfortunately )

Payment is in sterling, this would only be favourable to Brits.

Pre ordered Wine packages !

For any 'Brits' travelling soon, you may be interested that Cunard are still offering the favourable rate we managed last year, on 'Pre Ordering Wine Packages'.

At the moment Cunard are still offering $1.53 =£ ( Wine packages only ! not on buying OBC unfortunately )

Payment is in sterling, this would only be favourable to Brits.

This sounds like a great deal!

Unfortunately I can't find any information about how to get this favourable exchange rate when Pre Ordering a Wine Package, can you tell me how this is achieved please?

Cheers

MamaFrog

When I bought mine for October the price was quoted in USD but was charged to my card in GBP - If you ring the customer number 0843 374 0000 and ask how much the wine package will cost - e.g 4 bottles of the commodore is $250 and if the charge for that is £200 the effective exchange rate is $1.25.to the pound

If they say it will be charged in USD then you'll be paying your card exchange rate - If that's the case then you may want to hold off as from then on it's just a exchange rate gamble - It might go in your favour or it may not.

If I was buying wine on the day at the table then I probably would go for a different and cheaper wine than was included in the package so without the favourable exchange rate it's nowhere as attractive to me to buy a package.