HAL promo codes - does anyone know what these mean?

orderfire

While we were on the Eurodam in December, we won a free cruise voucher in a raffle during bingo! This would have been a fantastic surprise regardless, but as we had received the (not unexpected) news that my father had passed away the day previous, it really brightened our day and brought a much needed smile among the tears. It felt like a little consolation prize from beyond...thanks, Dad!

Anyway...back on earth. I am looking at the voucher, and it says it is "...combinable with promotions RH, PC and PD only".

Does anyone know what these promo codes are? I did leave a vm for my PCC, he called back and left a vm for me but didn't explain the promo codes. Any info or advice is much appreciated.

i don't know what those promos are, but it does mean it is not combinable with other promo codes - early booking, booking on board, ZPM, etc. I won one at Bingo, too, and wanted to apply it to a non-caribbean cruise. We got less than the "estimated value" on the back of the certificate, but it was still nice!

Sorry to hear that your father passed away while you were on the cruise. Always a sad time.

When we won a free cruise we had to book it through the World Cruise Reservations. The number was printed on the voucher. I would suggest that you call that number instead of your PCC.

You're right, there it is in plain English! Thanks for pointing that out, I'll call them.