Allure Info and General Cruise Planner Info

First I wanted to put this post under the Allure section but since the format update I cannot find a start thread button on that page. So...sorry in advance.

I have been having a difficult time finding this information so if it is somewhere and you can direct me to it, that would be great.

We are going in the Western Caribbean cruise on the Allure in April and we have always been on NCL before.

1. Is there a list somewhere that lists what restaurants are part of your cruise price and which are specialty and what type of food each has?

2. I understand Lobster is in the main dining room on the second formal night. When are the formal nights?

3. Are there any copies of Compass for Teens for Allure. The only one I could find was from 2012.

4. We were considering doing First Night Done Right but I don't know where to pick the restaurant that we want.

Thanks in Advance.

1. They have a Dining Guide PDF that lists all restaurants and all ships as a spreadsheet, but at the moment I can't find it on the web site. If you go to dining options and then follow the link to options on your ship it just links to the ship list. Pick Allure and it just shows a very short list of options for that ship. If I find the link again I will post it.

add: I found the guide but it is on a travel agency site that Cruise Critic doesn't allow us to link to. Do a search for "RCCL Dining Guide" and you should find some links to it. Frustrating - I got my copy from the Royal web site but CANNOT find the link.

2. Typically formal nights are 2nd night and 2nd or 3rd to last night. This can even vary from cruise to cruise.

4. From what I have seen that first night program has them pick the restaurant for you. Folks on this board have reported that they can change this onboard (time and restaurant). You pick the time in your Cruise Planner - it should show up in the Dining Options area.

Edited by LeeW
info on dining guide

First I wanted to put this post under the Allure section but since the format update I cannot find a start thread button on that page. So...sorry in advance.

I have been having a difficult time finding this information so if it is somewhere and you can direct me to it, that would be great.

We are going in the Western Caribbean cruise on the Allure in April and we have always been on NCL before.

1. Is there a list somewhere that lists what restaurants are part of your cruise price and which are specialty and what type of food each has?

2. I understand Lobster is in the main dining room on the second formal night. When are the formal nights?

3. Are there any copies of Compass for Teens for Allure. The only one I could find was from 2012.

4. We were considering doing First Night Done Right but I don't know where to pick the restaurant that we want.

Thanks in Advance.

Pay restaurants are Samba, Chops, Giovannis, 150 CP, Chefs Table, Sabor, Johnny Rocketts and Izzumi.

Formal nights are 2 & 5 on the Western Itinerary and 2 & 6 on the Eastern Itinerary.

For the FNDR promo Royal will pick the restaurant however you may change once on board subject to availability.