Confused-free Upgrade?

AUTUMN SUN

Im a little bewildered here:confused: . When I booked our cabin with carnival way back, I pre-selected the cabin I wanted. Well every once in awhile, when im logged into my account at carnival, I click on upgrade cabin just to see what the going rates are now for my cruise:p . Well, tonight when I checked it had free upgrade to 8I all along the the list:eek:. Whats that all about!? Is this "normal?" Be gentle with me, this is my first cruise, us newbies get excited real easy!!;)

It would be best to call your PVP or TA and ask. If I understand correctly, your cabin has not been moved, but there are upgrades available for people who are booking online?? Is that right? Because the same thing happened to me. I just called Carnival to ask if the pricing on my cabin had changed and the woman told me the pricing had not changed but that there were free upgrades available. She told me which cabins were available and I swapped out for a better location at that time.

Archived