Drink package price.....

I had two premium drink packages in my cart on the RCI website and it "was" $378 and I just went in to purchase and they went up to $415. :( Anybody know how often the discounts change? I could kick myself for not purchasing it at that lower price. My cruise is April 1 on the Freedom of the Seas.

We all complain about the RCL web site but their cruise planner purchase and more importantly cancel/refund is about as easy as it gets. Purchase.... cancel .... repeat until you have the price you want or you are within 3 days of departure.

We all complain about the RCL web site but their cruise planner purchase and more importantly cancel/refund is about as easy as it gets. Purchase.... cancel .... repeat until you have the price you want or you are within 3 days of departure.

this is good to know. for those who have done NCL, NO changes on anything can be done online. its not fun

so if you can cancel a perk and rebook it lower online, this is a huge plus.

Never seen the price go up on a drink package once it's posted on sale. Probably you put them in your cart back when the PP was still available and now it's only the deluxe.

Good to know as I am waiting to purchase four deluxe packages, but was going to spread them out at once a month to not take such a big hit on the credit card.

Never seen the price go up on a drink package once it's posted on sale. Probably you put them in your cart back when the PP was still available and now it's only the deluxe.

Good to know as I am waiting to purchase four deluxe packages, but was going to spread them out at once a month to not take such a big hit on the credit card.

The prices have gone back up from the sale this weekend. For my sailing the booze package was down to $40 and now it's back up to $46. The refreshment package was down to $18 and now back up to $24.

The $46 & $24 prices reflect a "discount" from the onboard price, but are actually the regular price for purchasing online, but that way they can market it as a "sale" and get people to buy in advance.

Someone said PT Barnum would be proud of RCCL and I think they were absolutely correct.

Lucky. I had items in my cart when our December adventure cruise had a sale, then I didn't purchase them and the price went up once the sale was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums