Harmony of the seas C1 Cabin 14211

Itochen33

Can somebody tell me if Cabin 14211 in the Harmony is a connecting room with 14213? In every deckplan i find it is not but i have read somewhere that it is.

So i am confused now.

My TA can't help me and the German RCL Hotline is just ... no comment.

Thanks in advance

Tina

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unfortunately no one at Royal will be able to tell you anything definitive as they see the same deck plans that you do on their website. If you think that you've read that it is in fact a connecting room and that it's going to bother you then I would just go ahead and make the change in rooms.

Personally I would be more concerned with noise from above on the pool deck than I would be with noise through the connecting door.

@clarea i know that is why i'm so confused. But i'm just going to belive it now and should it be connecting just Hope to have nice naighbors [emoji5]

@Ourusualbeach yeah got that i also called the US Hotline but they didn't evan find the Cabin [emoji23] was quite hilarios. I don't think it will bother us since we took that it is under the Pool as well into Account when booking. What i'm afraid off is a terrible experiance on a different ship(not RCL) where we had a connecting Cabin and One Person in the other room thought it was funny to Crack the door in the Night and visite us... i still belive in Intelligenz but my Brother is a First Time Cruiser and i just Hope that something like that will not Happen to us this Time

Thank both off you for the reply

Tina

@clarea i know that is why i'm so confused. But i'm just going to belive it now and should it be connecting just Hope to have nice naighbors [emoji5]

@Ourusualbeach yeah got that i also called the US Hotline but they didn't evan find the Cabin [emoji23] was quite hilarios. I don't think it will bother us since we took that it is under the Pool as well into Account when booking. What i'm afraid off is a terrible experiance on a different ship(not RCL) where we had a connecting Cabin and One Person in the other room thought it was funny to Crack the door in the Night and visite us... i still belive in Intelligenz but my Brother is a First Time Cruiser and i just Hope that something like that will not Happen to us this Time

Thank both off you for the reply

Tina

That's very odd with someone opening your connecting door. The only way for the door to be opened is by the room steward who has a special key. Maybe it was never properly locked after the previous cruise.

That's very odd with someone opening your connecting door. The only way for the door to be opened is by the room steward who has a special key. Maybe it was never properly locked after the previous cruise.

Oh he didn't Open it he broke it with Full Force... and crashed in the bed i was sleeping in... Imagine the Shock i had when suddenly there was a guy that i have Never Seen before was sitting on litteraly my lap... he was later charged with the repare 2500 $

Yes i thougt the Same First i was pretty angry but then for the Rest of the Cruise it was a Running gag for us that i would Open my Arms for cuddling or uncross my legs when sitting so he can Jump on when we saw each other was quite funny. But i don't Need it again so was just wondering if somebody could confirm that it is NOT a connecting Cabin.