Finally lowering bottled water prices

leeker13

Could not be said any better

Except the part where the NCL water now costs between $2.21 - $2.95 per bottle. Not $6

Or the part where I doubt any decent restaurant would be happy at you taking a bottle of water out and placing it on your table when they sell bottled water.

Or the part where most decent restaurants would charge at least $4/5 a bottle.

I stayed in a Miami Beach hotel recently and a 1l bottle of water in the room was $8. Did I feel insulted? No. Did I complain to anyone who would listen? No. I didn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Except the part where the NCL water now costs between $2.21 - $2.95 per bottle. Not $6
yes, if you purchase 24 liters, you can reduce your cost to your estimate. If you purchase one bottle, you'll pay over$6. The two of us utilized three one liter bottles on a seven day cruise. Not sure why we would purchase a 24 or even a 12 pack. The six pack would not have saved us money although we would have got more water for about the same three bottle price. Of course, this comparison is or January cruise vs new, February prices which is also unhelpful.

or the part where I doubt any decent restaurant would be happy at you taking a bottle of water out and placing it on your table when they sell bottled water.
I guess we dine at different restaurants than you.

or the part where most decent restaurants would charge at least $4/5 a bottle.
I've never seen a price like that.

I stayed in a Miami Beach hotel recently and a 1l bottle of water in the room was $8. Did I feel insulted? No. Did I complain to anyone who would listen? No. I didn't buy it.
did they confiscate your water at the door and require that you only consume their products for your stay? That would be odd, right?

yes, if you purchase 24 liters, you can reduce your cost to your estimate. If you purchase one bottle, you'll pay over$6.

The typical discussion around NCL and bottled water is focused on ending up with a quantity of water in your stateroom and NCL prohibiting you from brining same. The single $6 bottle (if true) is largely irrelevant.

The current prices, while steep, are not $6 per liter and it is disingenuous to represent as such just to strengthen your position. If you would like to discuss the single-purchase price of bottled water on the ships, a thread about the lowering of the bottled water package prices probably isn't the best place.

The typical discussion around NCL and bottled water is focused on ending up with a quantity of water in your stateroom and NCL prohibiting you from brining same. The single $6 bottle (if true) is largely irrelevant.

The current prices, while steep, are not $6 per liter and it is disingenuous to represent as such just to strengthen your position. If you would like to discuss the single-purchase price of bottled water on the ships, a thread about the lowering of the bottled water package prices probably isn't the best place.

Hi trip! I believe a thread about water prices is a logical place to discuss water prices. And the single bottle price I paid on my very recent cruise was indeed, over $6. The lower prices announced could address this, but they mysteriously left out that price point. And New prices still do not include a reasonable option fur those who depend on bottled water when travelling.

this is how I drink tea at home, yay! Is there a means to brew in your stateroom? Do you keep ice in your room?
We brew in the buffet. Not sure how to brew in the room, but where there's a will...! I hear you can get ice from the steward, but we never bothered.

We use 32oz insulated mugs, fill 'er up and should be good for a few hours.