Random breakaway menus 2/2017

denatravels

Thank you very much for your menus. It helps a lot to know what to expect food wise. I am sailing in a few months and am in a solo cabin I booked Cagney's twice and the Brazilian place once. Can I bring an empty water bottle with me and fill it up with water while on board?

I am also excited since this is my first cruise.

One other question, where exactly is the pier in the city? I am coming from the Bronx and wonder if I could take the train into Manhattan and then catch a cross town bus or a taxi once I am in Manhattan?

Thank you so much for the great post! Really enjoyed reading through the menus. Do you know if in the free dining areas there are children's menus available?

I know there's a kids menus available at O'Sheehans (other than chicken tenders with fries I can't remember exactly what's on it). I would think they probably have a similar (if not the same) menu in the MDRs as well.

Can I bring an empty water bottle with me and fill it up with water while on board?

Definitely - there are water and ice machines in the buffet area. We also filled our water bottles out of the ice bucket in the cabin.

Thank you very much for your menus. It helps a lot to know what to expect food wise. I am sailing in a few months and am in a solo cabin I booked Cagney's twice and the Brazilian place once. Can I bring an empty water bottle with me and fill it up with water while on board?

I am also excited since this is my first cruise.

One other question, where exactly is the pier in the city? I am coming from the Bronx and wonder if I could take the train into Manhattan and then catch a cross town bus or a taxi once I am in Manhattan?

I took an empty water bottle. I stopped at a bar each night and had them fill it. I also asked my stateroom attendant for ice to keep it cold.

The pier is at 12th and 48th. I took a via for $6 each way-- although it doesn't work from the bronx, you can get one in Manhattan.

Here is my via code for $10 free: dena2m3

Sent from my iPhone using Forums