Sydney to Auckland Feb 2017 Passenger airlifted to Dunedin,NZ hospital

goodtobe

My name is Deborah . On Feb 19,2017 I was experiencing a heart attack and required to be emergency airlifted by heliocopter off the Emerald Princess on Feb 19, 2017 off the coast of Dunedin, New Zealand. I wish to thank the many passengers who let my husband and friends know they were praying for me and offering there hopes for a positive outcome. You are amazing people and I am happy to tell you that I will have a full recovery!!! I was told many folks were taking videos and pictures of the rescue off the deck of the ship lifting me into the chopper. I would be so grateful if anyone has something I can have for my scrapbook. You can email me at 18debann@gmail.com.

It is good to hear that all finished up well for you. I also hope you get plenty of mementos.

However could I suggest you change your email address to soemthing like I have done above. As it was it is prime spam material.. Use the EDIT button at the bottom right of your post.

It is good to hear that all finished up well for you. I also hope you get plenty of mementos.

However could I suggest you change your email address to soemthing like I have done above. As it was it is prime spam material.. Use the EDIT button at the bottom right of your post.

That won't work. After a few minutes that function disappears. She will have to contact a host for help.

OP: look up the roll call from your cruise and you are likely to find someone there who either took video or knows someone that did.

My name is Deborah . On Feb 19,2017 I was experiencing a heart attack and required to be emergency airlifted by heliocopter off the Emerald Princess on Feb 19, 2017 off the coast of Dunedin, New Zealand. I wish to thank the many passengers who let my husband and friends know they were praying for me and offering there hopes for a positive outcome. You are amazing people and I am happy to tell you that I will have a full recovery!!! I was told many folks were taking videos and pictures of the rescue off the deck of the ship lifting me into the chopper. I would be so grateful if anyone has something I can have for my scrapbook. You can email me at 18debann@gmail.com.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!! So glad you will have a full recovery.

Here is the link for what I think is the roll call for your cruise...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2209870