Magnetic sign on Door/ Ncl Dawn/Floor 12

borntoshop29

We were looking to have a magnetic sign made for our door on our upcoming cruise on NCL Dawn. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary while onboard. I read in a search that the doors on the 12 floor are no longer metal. Can anyone confirm this? We are in an inside cabin, room 12015.

First off when you get on board check with your cabin steward about posting signage he maybe able to help

with a solution that makes the removal of the sign easier for him.

Can't confirm what the doors are made of - metal doors are heavy weight material and the trend these days is

for light weight composite materials.

Was in a suite 12522 around the corner from your cabin and the door to my cabin was substantial -

I don't know about the magnetic properties but can offer a suggestion about bringing some tape* along

to tape the signage to your cabin door.

* tape should be enough to paste the sign against the door -or- two sided sticky to hold it in place.

Of course just remember to not to block the security eye hole - fold out panels will probably not be recommended.

I have seen all kinds of posters on cabin doors - Anniversaries - Honeymoon - Birthdays - Spring Break Headquarters -

Bon Voyage etc.

As noted at the start check with the cabin attendant for help ideas - he may surprise you will some other ideas i.e. special

towel animals etc.

• 3 months later...

Give some thought to two sided sticky tape maybe with Velcro tabs - should just about cover any material

that a door is made of - any artzy crafty store should have this type of tape - or even a hardware store.

Think making it easier for your cabin attendant to add something again don't cover the window peep hole !