Largest suites

RNsoon2beNP

Just got off the Vista. We did the family harbor suite and the room seemed tiny in my memory in comparison to suites on the older ships. Whats ships have the larges/ most spacious rooms within Carnival?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

The family harbor suite is 275 square feet plus another 65 square feet of balcony. Two days ago we returned from a cruise in the grand suite on the Sunshine (these cabins are the same size on both the Sunshine and the Vista); the grand suite is 345 square feet with another 85 square feet of balcony space. It's about 25% larger than the family harbor suite. As others have mentioned, some ships have a captains suite (often 2 per ship) that are slightly bigger still?

Interestingly, we had three people in our suite - one was on the sofa bed. This was actually a full-sized (and comfortable) bed and could easily have accommodated a fourth person, but the room maxes out at 3. Some grand suites are listed for 2 people only, others for as many as 4 - go figure.

~Bob

Without going to look up the data, I would think the Owner's Suites on Fantasy class ships are the largest, followed up by Captain's suites (added during retrofit) on Conquest class ships - and the Sunshine). Both of these a pretty special both in terms of what they offer and the price.....