Bliss Studio Lounge

adoris

If you see an advantage to being close by, I cannot see any disadvantage. It looks like the lounge on Bliss is going to have video walls to make it feel bigger. It might be a nice place to hang out.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app

Thanks, that's what I thought. Even if it is just to grab a coffee it would be easier than having to go downstairs with it. Think I will check tomorrow to see if I can change location.

I booked a studio for Dec 2018 and was wondering which deck the lounge is on. I am currently on deck 11.

I could be wrong but from looking at where the Lounge is located on the Escape I think it is on deck 11 on the Bliss. It seems to be on the deck that has the least Studio cabins. I have a call in to my agent to ask, I will post his answer if he knows for sure.

On the Away ships, the lounge is 2 levels - the bottom level is the main lounge with the bar and the upper level has more seating. There are stairs in the lounge to go between the levels.

On Bliss the Studio-plex is three decks, 10, 11 and 12. From the deck plans, it looks like the lounge is on Deck 11 and reaches up through Deck 12. It also looks like the adjoining studios are only on Deck 10.

I could be wrong but from looking at where the Lounge is located on the Escape I think it is on deck 11 on the Bliss. It seems to be on the deck that has the least Studio cabins. I have a call in to my agent to ask, I will post his answer if he knows for sure.

I hope so. I really would like to be closer to morning coffee. Thank you so much for the info.