Therma Spa Sale $199 (couple) Good Deal?

fab402016

I love, love, love the spa, especially the heated loungers. Check to see what the current prices are. I just switched from a regular balcony cabin to a spa balcony, so now Cloud 9 is included and there was no extra charge because the prices had dropped.

Spa cabins are awesome especially if your like us and use the spa often it's really easy to go two or three times a day and unwind for a bit .That was a great score :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

I just booked the Couples Pass for $229 for an 8-day on the Vista. For some reason, it says "one guest" next to it, with my name but not my husband-to-be's name. Since there was an individual pass as well, I'd fully assume that couple was one price for the both of us, but I'm a little concerned it only says my name.

Can someone assuage my fears?

I am sailing in February. Is it too early for me to order?

I cannot find it anywhere and looked all day yesterday even using the link and other people's directions.

JS,

We are also sailing in February and I'm finding the same problem as you.

Not to mention none of the excursions are listed yet either but that's for another thread..

I just booked the Couples Pass for $229 for an 8-day on the Vista. For some reason, it says "one guest" next to it, with my name but not my husband-to-be's name. Since there was an individual pass as well, I'd fully assume that couple was one price for the both of us, but I'm a little concerned it only says my name.

Can someone assuage my fears?

A friend purchased a couples pass for her and her daughter and purchased a single pass for me as a birthday gift on upcoming cruise. It does not have her daughters name listed and I don't think that there is a problem, just the way they have the system set up when you purchase online. As for the Vista, I saw a post (few above yours) that said the spa is small and there is no tholossotherapy pool. I would have thought a ship that big would have the pool.