MSC Divina - Photo Packages - info please =)

Auralee

Hi we are sailing on 2 cruises back to back - and are curious about the photo packages. I realize that the package we buy will only be valid for one week - so trying to be selective in where we book what.

which leads to my questions -

Which, if any, excursions are photo's taken at? - which packages include excursions (i see one dvd "my excursions" -- i'm assuming it is a pre-chosen excursion not our own necessarily - any advice on which excursions were featured from your eastern or western caribbean itinerary (as we will be sailing both))?

I understand the $98 for 100 photo package can be of anyone - you choose the photos - you don't need to buy it for each person in your cabin/group.. would it include excursions - or would this be better on a week with more sea days as it just includes onboard photos? Can you get a CD with this and how much extra is this?

What about the 10 studio pictures for 59$ with a CD -- is this only studio pictures or can you get embarkation ect ? Does the CD include every picture taken of you on the ship - or only the same 10 pictures you chose? (I'm quite happy to have on a cd as i plan to make a photo book with them anyways).

We are planning on going to dunn's river falls / swim with dolphin's in Jamaica and would love pictures from this excursion included if possible.

Also swimming with stingray's at grand cayman and also would love excursion photos from this - so hopeful there might be chance of that with one of the packages.

Any advice appreciated!! - even how is the photo quality?

I wouldn't expect one person to have the knowledge of all these different photo packages - so please respond with any photo package experience you have =)

Thanks in advance!

We sail on the 18th of March and are getting super excited =)

We prepaid for the 10 studio pictures plus CD. The embarkation photo was not included. We were able to choose 10 8by10 prints. At least one person in the photo must be from your cabin. Unlimited photo seatings on the first 6 evenings. On the CD were just those photos we picked to be printed.

You can select photos and have the staff keep a folder for you while you decide.

Our pictures were nice quality. I put 2 in frames at home. I was satisfied with the value.

We prepaid for the 10 studio pictures plus CD. The embarkation photo was not included. We were able to choose 10 8by10 prints. At least one person in the photo must be from your cabin. Unlimited photo seatings on the first 6 evenings. On the CD were just those photos we picked to be printed.

You can select photos and have the staff keep a folder for you while you decide.

Our pictures were nice quality. I put 2 in frames at home. I was satisfied with the value.

Thank you for your response. I suspected it might only be the studio pictures and the 10 on cd. Thank you for confirming:D.

Still would love more feedback on the other packages. Did anyone see excursion photos/ video taken by msc photographers??

The 100 pictures..is a cd available??

Looking forward to more input as we would like to book the package (s) early next week to avoid the additional on board costs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious , did you buy the photo package for your cruise?? What did it include?

I am intrigued by the $90 photo package for 100 pics. Does it include any type of picture taken on the ship??