Embarkation Time on Harmony???

I haven't cruised Royal in a few years so, I've seen some changes (no surprise). Once thing new to me is that during the on-line check-in process I was given a choice of time for embarkation and the earliest was 1:00p. The problem is that we will actually be in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days pre-cruise. So, my question is do I have to stick to the time I picked or can I arrive a couple of hours earlier? I have to check out of my hotel by 11:00 so, I was hoping to be in in the check-in line by 11:30 not 1:00p. Can I call Royal and have that changed? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!!! :)

Just make sure you're on by 3:00pm as they sail at 4:30pm.

I'm getting ready to sail on her next week and the email I received said boarding time 12:30pm-3:00pm. However I believe you can board anytime after 10:30am-11:00am. I'm hoping to be there around 11:00am.

Mine says 1:00pm but I am an Emerald member and would like to take advantage of the perks of the VIP priority lounge.

Is there a problem with arriving at 11:00??

Thanks 😎

Should be no problem, however you might want to arrive earlier. The ship might be boarding already by 11am.

Mine says 1:00pm but I am an Emerald member and would like to take advantage of the perks of the VIP priority lounge.

Is there a problem with arriving at 11:00??

Thanks 😎

Can you tell me more about the VIP Priority Lounge? Our next cruise on Harmony will be our first as Emerald members.

Thank you for this question, I'll be on Harmony on May 20th and will be first time as a Diamond and will be fortunate to have a full suite...I have never boarded early in the past, but wanted to give it a try this trip ...Is there an early boarding process for Suite passengers? if so what time should we arrive at the port if we want to be one of the first to board?

Thanks!

Thank you for this question, I'll be on Harmony on May 20th and will be first time as a Diamond and will be fortunate to have a full suite...I have never boarded early in the past, but wanted to give it a try this trip ...Is there an early boarding process for Suite passengers? if so what time should we arrive at the port if we want to be one of the first to board?

Thanks!

I'd arrive aroind 10:30am.