Cape Liberty Transportation - Help Me Plan Please

Flying in to EWR on 4/1 for Anthem [emoji568] on 4/2. The hotel has a shuttle from airport. So, we just need transportation for family of 4 with luggage to the port and back to ERW on Sunday.

I have been reading that Dial 7 or Carmel are the way to go. However, they both have terrible Yelp reviews. Which make me nervous. Also, would prefer to not use hotel shuttles due to privacy or cabs.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Flying in to EWR on 4/1 for Anthem [emoji568] on 4/2. The hotel has a shuttle from airport. So, we just need transportation for family of 4 with luggage to the port and back to ERW on Sunday.

I have been reading that Dial 7 or Carmel are the way to go. However, they both have terrible Yelp reviews. Which make me nervous. Also, would prefer to not use hotel shuttles due to privacy or cabs.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

What hotel have you booked and is it cancellable? Could you do 2 double beds? What is your "privacy" concern with using a hotel shuttle? There are other options if you can be flexible.

We recommend Dial7 and Carmel because the feedback has been positive from both cruisers and local residents who use these services on a regular basis.

What hotel have you booked and is it cancellable? Could you do 2 double beds? What is your "privacy" concern with using a hotel shuttle? There are other options if you can be flexible.

We recommend Dial7 and Carmel because the feedback has been positive from both cruisers and local residents who use these services on a regular basis.

Thanks. We are booked at Embassy in Elizabeth and it is cancellable until the day prior to arrival. We have 2 beds. Pretty certain that we want to keep this hotel. Regarding shuttles, we don't like the feeling of being "herded" in groups, so prefer private transportation.

Thanks. We are booked at Embassy in Elizabeth and it is cancellable until the day prior to arrival. We have 2 beds. Pretty certain that we want to keep this hotel. Regarding shuttles, we don't like the feeling of being "herded" in groups, so prefer private transportation.

OK - that's a personal choice. Just for comparison trinityreservations.com has a fly/cruise package which includes a room and round trip port transportation for up to 4 people (on return will drop off at the shuttle area at the P4 Airtrain station which is where all hotel shuttles pick up and drop off) for $175 all taxes included. I used this package in Feb and the shuttles were small and very nice - 14-16 on the way over and about 9 on the way back.

I would ignore the Dial7 and Carmel reviews. They have a large fleet of vehicles which can be deployed to meet demand. You are doing this on a Sunday morning, which is the lowest traffic time of the week.

OK - that's a personal choice. Just for comparison trinityreservations.com has a fly/cruise package which includes a room and round trip port transportation for up to 4 people (on return will drop off at the shuttle area at the P4 Airtrain station which is where all hotel shuttles pick up and drop off) for $175 all taxes included. I used this package in Feb and the shuttles were small and very nice - 14-16 on the way over and about 9 on the way back.

I would ignore the Dial7 and Carmel reviews. They have a large fleet of vehicles which can be deployed to meet demand. You are doing this on a Sunday morning, which is the lowest traffic time of the week.

Thank you! Appreciate your help. I'll take a look at trinity or use dial 7 with more confidence [emoji3]

• 4 weeks later...