Looking for best inside cabin on the pearl......

cmsesq

HI,

We are booking a short trip on the Pearl and looking for any helpful advice on best inside cabin we should choose and best deck. We dont care about walking distances, our big concern is not having anything over us or under us that prevents us from sleeping. We just got off the Ruby Princess on 7 day Mex Rivera cruise and had balcony on rivera deck, cabin was perfect.

thank you

We're trying an inside for the first time on our next 2 cruises on the Pearl and Jade. I booked a mid-ship sideways having read that they feel more "spacious" - everything's relative, right?. I chose deck 9 because there are only cabins above and below.

We booked a forward inside cabin on deck 9 of the jade. Don't know if there are any cabins that feel more spacious but it was a great deck to be on. Cabins above and below so it was quite and could go up 3 flights to the buffet and down 2-3 flights for the theater and dining room

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OP, I'm the same way when I book a cabin--I don't want any public areas above or below. Just take a look at the deck plans and you'll see which decks will work for you. When I was on the Pearl, I booked a balcony on deck 9--only cabins above and below. It was very quiet. I'll be on the Pearl again in 99 days and booked in the same area. I'm hoping the steward I had will still be there--he was great!

Do a Google seach asking "best cabin on ncl pearl" and you should get results....there are sites that warn you about certain cabins and favorable floors and cabins, I booked deck 9 in a sideways cabin for March 23rd.

I want you to click on this link to NCL's Pearl deck plans so you can see what I am describing:

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/pearl/deck-plans?cid=PS_TSI_NA_NA_GOO_LEN_NA_NA_ncl%20pearl%20deck%20plan_SL_Deck%20Plans_90846915298&gclid=CjwKEAjwqZ7GBRC1srKSv9TV_iwSJADKTjaD8toys2i4wP2ydkktl3FhX2DswpaqLs0g243YKqj33BoCNV_w_wcB

Take a look at cabin 10051 (mine). See the big white area on one side? Turns out, that's not blank space. It's where the crew does all of the work. Vacuums clanging into cabinets, ice machines running at all hours for those 2 times a day refills, linen carts bumping into the walls. You do not want a room next to a big white space. However, mid-ship? Excellent!