Just home from the Pearl, she was just out of dry dock.

Wow! Thank you so much for creating and posting these videos! I've been looking everywhere for updates on the Pearl since dry dock, and these are just such great resources. All of your hard work is much appreciated :)

I agree. Thank You & kudo's for a great job. I am very close to booking this ship for next year and this is very helpful.

Thank you very much for your videos. We are currently thinking about the Pearl and your thread has been very helpful.

We sailed on the Pearl for 11 days through Thanksgiving 2016 and are already booked this December 13 out of NOLA to cruise on it again. Like it much better than the much larger Getaway!

Great videos. From what I can see no changes/updates were made to le bistro. Is there something I missed? As for the pool area, I see the green decking is gone...is the replacement vinyl? Is it hot to walk on and or slippery?

Thanks.

Great videos. From what I can see no changes/updates were made to le bistro. Is there something I missed? As for the pool area, I see the green decking is gone...is the replacement vinyl? Is it hot to walk on and or slippery?

Thanks.

I think it is a painted on product, it had nice traction to it. I don't walk bare foot so I can't comment on the temperature.

Thanks again for the great thread. If I can be greedy, do you happen to have any video of the small kids' pool outside of Splash Academy, the small computer center for kids next to that pool, and the hallway through to the elevators there? I'm considering a cabin under that area and I'm concerned about noise. I'd like to get a better sense of what's above. Thanks very much.

Thanks again for the great thread. If I can be greedy, do you happen to have any video of the small kids' pool outside of Splash Academy, the small computer center for kids next to that pool, and the hallway through to the elevators there? I'm considering a cabin under that area and I'm concerned about noise. I'd like to get a better sense of what's above. Thanks very much.

I am sorry but I did film any that this trip. My wife said I needed to, I should have listened to her I guess.