Allure of the seas boardwalk balcony. deck 9, 10 or 11? What do you prefer?

we like deck 8 for the convenience of walking thur central park between elevators. We like ocean balconies but we did do a boardwalk balcony last year. We were just pass the carousel, some noise but with the door closed not bad. you don't have the privacy on inside balconies.

First time having boardwalk balcony so interested in this too. We booked on deck 10 as we figured it was good to go up a couple levels from ground level. Hoping we won't regret it though as last cruise we were on deck 7 and loved the location...could easily use stairs for central park, boardwalk, promenade and even main dining room and theatre.

My choice would be deck 12, but given your choices, I'd go with deck 11. We stayed in 12325 on our last cruise and it was just a couple of cabins from the last on our deck. We were able to see the OceanAria show from our balcony on a night we didn't have reservations. The night we had reservations was cancelled because of winds and cold.

I never thought that I would like a balcony that wasn't an ocean view, but I was pleasantly surprised. I totally enjoyed sitting out there a few times and people watching which is one of my favorite things to do. It was not noisy at all when the door was closed and only a bit noisy on the balcony at night.

We had 9721 and 9729 on Oasis we loved the location, friends we were with had deck 8 just outside Central Park they liked being close to run to park cafe.... we liked being at the end but the walk is a bit long....worth it but long