HELP! Inside Cabin on Majesty

Traveling with my husband and 6 year old daughter over Thanksgiving. We booked recently and only inside cabins were available to accomodate 3 passengers. Someone in my roll call metioned that the two lowers would not be able to be pushed together if we had the upper berth out for my daughter. Can anyone confirm or deny the size of the interior cabins on Majesty of the Seas?

Am I not going to be able to sleep with my husband?!?!?!? We've never sailed RCCL and this is going to be our barometer for deciding if we cruise them again - did we make a mistake? Will we regret the last minute decision to cruise for the holiday rather than endure family drama of who goes to what house at what time?!?!?

We have been on the Majesty several times, usually in an inside cabin. We once had the quad cabin with our two children in the upper bunks. We were not able to push the lower beds together. If we had done so, they would not have been able to get into the uppers. The lowers are directly under the flip-down upper bunks and the cabins are very small; not a lot of room to work with.

That said, you may be able to work it out with your cabin steward to put the beds together for you. Since your daughter is so young, you may be able to just give her a "boost" up there at night. It will be more work for your cabin steward to make the beds because he will have to move the lowers every time, but he/she may be willing to do it. The Majesty staff is great. If you get it done, please tip some extra for it!!

We hope it works out for you.

We just got off the Majesty in October and had a quad, inside with an 11 and 7 year old.

We had our beds pushed together. One bed was kept where it was and the other was moved out from the side of the wall.

Please make sure you do NOT pack lots of stuff since the rooms are VERY VERY small and the only place to put our luggage was the closet (they did not fit under the beds as they usually do on other RCCL ships).

We took the over the door shoe hanger (we use it on all cruises) and it worked great since there was hardly any drawer space and we rolled up our pjs and also put them in the pockets.

Anyway, we had a great time and yes, the beds can be put together. Our room was the smallest inside and it was done with 2 berths pulled out from the walls.

The rooms on the Majesty are teeny tiny..that being said ...think of it as cozy..you won't be in there very much. The rooms on other RCI ships are bigger..the Sovereign Class have the smallest cabins of all! You will be able to push the beds together but once you do, one of you will be against the wall and will have to climb over the other person to get in or out..For such a short time I would consider keeping them apart. I had to literally stand up to climb over my DH and if there is a bunk above you won't be able to do that. I hate being trapped against a wall..next time I will keep the beds apart..unless he ends up trapped against the wall. but you will have such a good time that you won't even care that the rooms were so little :)

If you have a lot of luggage, ask the cabin attendant to store it for you in the luggage storage room. I didn't about this until my recent cruise on the Voyager of the Seas and I saw my cabin attendant taking some very large suitcases from a cabin down the hall to a storage room. I sailed Celebrity Horizon in August with my DH, DS and DD in an insdie quad. It was crowded when we were all in the cabin, but by no means was it awful. Have a good trip. You were very smart to go on holiday rather than endure the who eats where at what time and with whom. Wish I could go with you!

We were on the Majesty in Feb. and had an oceanview with two upper bunks. There was a ladder for the kids to climb up to their bunks.

Yes, our beds were pushed together. But it really took up most of the room. And during the night, they would jump down onto our bed to use the bathroom so that was annoying!

I think I would rather handle not sleeping with my husband for 4 nights than constantly getting woken up by someone jumping on the bed!

Archived