MSC Divina Review - March 10-17

ajsdad

I am cruising on May 6 on the Divina. I will be with a group of Weight Watchers. I am looking forward to trying a different cruise line. I know there will be a difference in menu & we have first seating in MDR. We paid extra for going with this group with all the meetings, demonstrations, classes etc. I hope no one complains about cruising with our group like the Vegans. I am an experienced cruiser & know how to cruise accountably. We just got back on the Oasis OTS with my DH using a mobility scooter. The only issue we had was getting on elevators. So many people wanted to rush on & we needed to get out first. Sometimes there was not enough room & we had to wait. We resorted to getting on whenever the door opened whether it was going up or down. You can find inconsiderate people everywhere, not only on cruise ships.

• 1 month later...

Great review! Thank you. I can really appreciate your kids having the experience of interacting with people from other cultures. We are a military family (now retired), and my kids (now young adults) have lived on three different continents while growing up and I think it has helped them in life now that they are older.

We are sailing aboard Divina on June 24th, and will be on board with the "Beauties of 5 Continents" pageant contestants. I'm going to try to get some pictures and post a nice review about my experiences with that group, but my wife is probably going to kill me first. I'm quite certain that I'll be spending the last few days of the cruise walking around with blinders on like some old horse pulling a carriage down a city block. LOL!

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed reading your review. I was on the 'Vegan Holistic' part of the cruise. I too was at the Cruise Critic meet and greet. We are probably in the same picture!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums