Sunshine Circle C and Camp Carnival

Cewyant81

We are sailing on the Sunshine in 2 weeks. My kids are wondering what Circle C and Camp Carnival really have to offer. Circle C's picture doesn't show much other than some seating and TV's. Are these areas where kids just hang out supervised or do they have activities for them to do?

Also, in the Arcade, do they use quarters or is it charged to your sail and sign card?

The arcade uses sail and sign cards and I think dollars.

I don't know about Circle C, but the camp for the older kids had various activities. They played games, did crafts, played video games, watched movies...etc

My trip report for the Magic has images of the Circle C activities. They do a lot of video games, or my son did. But not the same things he plays at home. On the ship they did Mario Kart a lot, those kinds of things. They would also meet there to get together with other kids, then go to the pool or walk around. It just all depends on what the kids that are there want to do.

Camp Carnival is alot more structured on any ship than Circle C. The kids are older and there are not as many activities but my son and daughter had fun in both. I liked that on the Sunshine the camps are all together. And the Circle C and Club O2 kids do tend to hang out on the deck just outside the camp door in the evening and also at the sports square. My son loved the scavenger hunts and the dance parties - though I doubt he danced much.:D They also had video game tournaments. Camp Carnival is packed all day and night with stuff to do. I have the camp schedules and could post them, but at this point they are a couple of years old. Someone else may have more recent schedules.

Arcade = S & S card

We put a limit on his spending for DS (14 now) daily, once he reaches that spending limit he stops using the card until next day. This includes the arcade and anything from say cherry on top. He is really good about it and he also knows I can print off an account summary each night from one of the kiosks so he knows I can track his spending if I need/want to. I do not usually print one off but maybe every couple days or so but he is really good about the daily limit spending so no need.