First Time Harmony Questions

Where do you register for the zip line? Is there any other activities that need to be registered before they are booked up? Is there any "no miss" activities or shows? Is there any good places for adults to go on the ship? Any information would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

Just show up at the zip line. Even last week with over 1000 kids on board there were many times that there was not a line up.

Even though is costs $8.99 I would highly recommend doing the escape room.

I second the Escape Room!!

A lot of the main shows you need to sign up for, most of them are worth it. Some it depends on the individual...

If you are adventurous with food, Wonderland was fantastic

I second the Escape Room!!

A lot of the main shows you need to sign up for, most of them are worth it. Some it depends on the individual...

If you are adventurous with food, Wonderland was fantastic

We are not adventurous with food but we still booked Wonderland figuring we would try it once for the experience. Purposely booked it early in the evening so that the WJ would still be open if we were hungry after. We all left absolutely stuffed, we will be going back there in the future.

We are not adventurous with food but we still booked Wonderland figuring we would try it once for the experience. Purposely booked it early in the evening so that the WJ would still be open if we were hungry after. We all left absolutely stuffed, we will be going back there in the future.

Did you get to try the Chicken? It was the best chicken I have had in years. And yet it seemed so simple...

We ate there twice... The first night we had someone in our party allergic to almost everything, so we were served a limited menu. When we went back by ourselves we told them what we had and what we wanted to try... So worth going back and trying more!

PS from what I can tell, Anthem has a slightly different menu

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk