I Know Another Cheers - I'm Sorry

DBBCSE

We're leaving on Sunday and are seriously considering Cheers this time. Never done it before and a few questions came up

1. I know buckets of beer are not included, but can we purchase a bucket and just not have it go against the program?

2. Floaters - can you get a drink with the program and then purchase a floater for it or do you have to wait the 5 minutes and have it count as 2 drinks

3 Shots - can you get a beer with the program but purchase a shot to go with it not on the program.

I've seen that when you come close to the limit you can start purchasing your drinks, but is this always allowed and how close to the limit should you start buying.

I'm sorry if this has all been covered before.

Thanks

. I know buckets of beer are not included, but can we purchase a bucket and just not have it go against the program?

Not supposed to . its against the rules but YMMV

2. Floaters - can you get a drink with the program and then purchase a floater for it or do you have to wait the 5 minutes and have it count as 2 drinks

wait for 5 minutes and count as 2 drinks

3 Shots - can you get a beer with the program but purchase a shot to go with it not on the program.

every drink you purchase for yourself has to go against your 15.

I've seen that when you come close to the limit you can start purchasing your drinks, but is this always allowed and how close to the limit should you start buying.

This is technically against the rules but YMMV - you can tell them you want one drink to go against your 15 and buy a round for friends and that is within the rules.

but people have experienced where they were allowed to buy drinks and not go against their 15 as long as its before you hit 15 but its not part of the rules so YMMV