price drop on my booking (uk)

leono1

i was just surprised as i dont think ive ever seen a price like 884 after months of checking before and after id booked! yes agree on demand, will it be an empty ship then? :')

The Oasis class pretty much always sail full. £884 is probably the highest I've seen for that class. I'm sure that price will drop again. However some Oasis cruises I've been monitoring for next Jan went up £200 this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Oasis class pretty much always sail full. £884 is probably the highest I've seen for that class. I'm sure that price will drop again. However some Oasis cruises I've been monitoring for next Jan went up £200 this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I was saying 884 is the lowest I've seen!! As in 442 each! Ok for a interior cabin, but just over 400 quid for a week on the allure in the Caribbean :)

No I was saying 884 is the lowest I've seen!! As in 442 each! Ok for a interior cabin, but just over 400 quid for a week on the allure in the Caribbean :)

Ah sorry, I thought that was per person. A good price. When is your cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

24th sept, im goin book a boardwalk balcony for 556 each with 100 obc

Ok. I'm guessing that's direct with Royal? If you go through Topcashback to go onto book with Royal you will get 6% cashback bringing the price down to £523 pp with the OBC. You can get a similar price through some UK agents but I cannot name them on here. Having been on Oasis last month in a boardwalk balcony I would recommend a high deck (but not 14 due to noise above) and as far aft as you can get. We were in 12319 and loved it. A boardwalk cabin will get you a free sofa package, a free meal at Johnny Rockets for 4 and a family rock climbing session. Hope this helps.

Ok. I'm guessing that's direct with Royal? If you go through Topcashback to go onto book with Royal you will get 6% cashback bringing the price down to £523 pp with the OBC.

How does this cash back work?

who pays the cash? does it come off the cruise price?,

would i be directed to the Royal uk site from within the topcashback site?

and then book direct?

How does this cash back work?

who pays the cash? does it come off the cruise price?,

would i be directed to the Royal uk site from within the topcashback site?

and then book direct?

You register with Topcashback for free. Then when logged into their site you search for Royal Caribbean. You click on the link to take you to Royal's site and make your booking. The transaction tracks on Topcashback and a couple of months later is available to withdraw to your bank.

Ok. I'm guessing that's direct with Royal? If you go through Topcashback to go onto book with Royal you will get 6% cashback bringing the price down to £523 pp with the OBC. You can get a similar price through some UK agents but I cannot name them on here. Having been on Oasis last month in a boardwalk balcony I would recommend a high deck (but not 14 due to noise above) and as far aft as you can get. We were in 12319 and loved it. A boardwalk cabin will get you a free sofa package, a free meal at Johnny Rockets for 4 and a family rock climbing session. Hope this helps.

Direct with Royal yes.

I use quidco but it is 4%.

I was looking at deck 8 but thinking its to low, there's a cabin deck 10, 10719 quite near the end, thought that would be a good view? Didn't want go 12 or 14, to high?

Would upgrading the soda package on the boat to the alcohol package work out cheaper than pre buying the alcohol package before the cruise? Or will my cruise planner know I get the soda package and minus that cost off when pre buying alcohol?

Direct with Royal yes.

I use quidco but it is 4%.

I was looking at deck 8 but thinking its to low, there's a cabin deck 10, 10719 quite near the end, thought that would be a good view? Didn't want go 12 or 14, to high?

Would upgrading the soda package on the boat to the alcohol package work out cheaper than pre buying the alcohol package before the cruise? Or will my cruise planner know I get the soda package and minus that cost off when pre buying alcohol?

Wow, quite a bit there. The lower the boardwalk deck the noisier especially with the carousel bell. We liked deck 12, 14 might get deck noise? You cannot upgrade the free boardwalk balcony soda package. You have to buy any drinks packages in full with no credit for the free soda package. The online alcohol package prices vary. We were on Oasis in late Feb and 3 weeks before the drinks package was reduced to $39 and included a full internet package.

is anyone in the UK currently playing the stupid prices for UK Med sailings 2017?

£1600 for inside cabin per person with small OBC.... no drinks ...

£210 per night!!! for inside cabin for a couple... Seriously you can stay some way better places for that nightly rate instead of a windowless cupboard. like err.... the Ritz!

Yes they are kind of high. Our Sep Med cruise on Indy has gone up £300 since Jan and doesn't have the drinks package we got. The promos change on 3rd May which often triggers some rebalancing of prices and may reintroduce the drinks package.

I have an additional theory which is that P&O who operate many more cruises from the UK have been advertising on TV so much the last year and their prices have increased a lot so if people were looking for ex UK cruises Royals offerings were looking good value in comparison so maybe demand has increased somewhat pushing up the prices.

We are at the £120 cut off per person per night for a balcony with a drinks package. Anything more we look elsewhere.