Oasis - Stateroom 6679 (Cat Q) info?

We just booked the Oasis for the end of this month. We booked a Cat Q stateroom 12675. At the time I was told it was the only room available but I see that 6679 is now also available. It looks like it was just added during the recent drydock and is right behind the doghouse. Does anyone have any info about the cabin (i.e. noise level etc)? Just wondering it is worth calling to move. We are thinking we might like the convenience of staying on the same deck as Boardwalk & Schooner

Thanks!!

We have stayed in 12675 and found it to be a great location. We prefer to have a deck of cabins above us and below us which 12675 has. A deck 6 cabin has the Royal Promenade beneath it so we wouldn't do that. It's up to you. We worry about noise coming from below.

Thanks. I went ahead and switched. Looks like the room is above the bar by the MDR or the MDR itself so I am not worried about noise from below. I was more concered about from boardwalk but I remembered that the doghouse codes pretty early. I love the idea of being so close to promenade, schooner and boardwalk :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Be aware that the aft Q rooms ending in 9 were added at refurb, and are narrower than the others. You end of with 6" on each side of the bed instead of around 16". For reference, as you walk into the room the bed headboard is on the far end wall.

Edited by WOT