FIRST TIME IN COZUMEL. 12 Noon til 10pm. Looking for ideas.

RIGUY40

Hello fellow Cruisers, I'm traveling with my wife & 24 yr old daughter. I would like to do a Tour Plaza when we arrive and then head to Paradise Beach or maybe try snorkeling (beginners). Mr Sanchos is AI so spending the day there would probably not be worth it. Also the ship leaves at 10 so maybe head back out after dinner. What are some things to do at night. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul.

Not sure what Tour Plaza means, but you might want to look at The Money Bar for snorkeling. Not a beach, but a waterfront bar with great snorkeling and rentals. It's a short taxi ride and has no admission fees. I would recommend purchasing something to eat or drink while there, for the use of the facilities.

After you spend some time in the water and sunshine, head back to the ship to shower and change, then head to town. San Miguel is a great little town to wander around, eat, shop, drink, explore. Easy to get to, easy to do. We usually end our day in Cozumel in town. Love the little shops and restaurants.

We've been there more than 10 times so have done a LOT of the tours and experienced a lot of the islands offerings. Love it there.

Hello fellow Cruisers, I'm traveling with my wife & 24 yr old daughter. I would like to do a Tour Plaza when we arrive and then head to Paradise Beach or maybe try snorkeling (beginners). Mr Sanchos is AI so spending the day there would probably not be worth it. Also the ship leaves at 10 so maybe head back out after dinner. What are some things to do at night. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Paul.

I am Assuming you mean you have a tour round the east side of the island booked with ToursPlaza, stopping off at various places? We have toured with them many times!

Since you don't arrive until noon I would take the tour and suggest finishing the tour at Money Bar, suggested above, to snorkel. Unless you need to shop in town, I would then stay there for drinks and dinner. Happy hour 5-7, good food and great sunset views weather permitting. You can then catch a taxi back to your pier.

The regular beach bars close at 5-6 but Money Bar stays open into the evening. Mr Sanchos does have a PAYG side but unless you are looking for a pool, which Paradise and Mr Sanchos both have, I don't think you would have long there before they close. That said we have sometimes just called in places for a short time to check them out for a future visit, so your call!