Rhapsody of Seas March 25 2017 sailing: Money Found & Returned Cozumel March 30 2017

Hey Matthew XXXXX on the Rhapsody of the Seas in Cozumel . I hope that the Ship's Officer that I gave your money clip , Sea pass Card and $$$ gave it back to you on Thursday March 30, 2017 in the rotunda area near the Mexican Pharmacy. You can thank my young son "Brett" on the Harmony of the Seas for his honesty in finding it and doing the right thing and making sure it was all returned to YOU. I taught my kids that Honesty is NOT the best policy, its the ONLY policy. Hope your day was not ruined and that it turned out for you that day. I would have been a nervous wreck if I had lost that wad of $$, my Sea Pass Card and my very nice money clip.

Signed,

A Fellow Royal Caribbean cruiser on the Harmony of the Seas which was docked right next to your ship, the Rhapsody on that date Thursday, 03/30/2017

Hey Matthew XXXXX on the Rhapsody of the Seas in Cozumel . I hope that the Ship's Officer that I gave your money clip , Sea pass Card and $$$ gave it back to you on Thursday March 30, 2017 in the rotunda area near the Mexican Pharmacy. You can thank my young son "Brett" on the Harmony of the Seas for his honesty in finding it and doing the right thing and making sure it was all returned to YOU. I taught my kids that Honesty is NOT the best policy, its the ONLY policy. Hope your day was not ruined and that it turned out for you that day. I would have been a nervous wreck if I had lost that wad of $$, my Sea Pass Card and my very nice money clip.

Signed,

A Fellow Royal Caribbean cruiser on the Harmony of the Seas which was docked right next to your ship, the Rhapsody on that date Thursday, 03/30/2017

WOW!!! Kudos to Brett for understanding values and to your family for teaching them. From one human being to another, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!!! Kudos to Brett for understanding values and to your family for teaching them. From one human being to another, thank you.

Thank you for recognizing that!! The amount of $$ found would have purchased another cruise and I was very proud of my son for doing the ONLY thing...................The RIGHT THING!!

Signed,

GlennGlenn,

You should post this on Matthew's roll call, you may have a better chance of "hooking up" with him.

Give your kid a hug from the entire CC community!!:D

Thank you for recognizing that!! The amount of $$ found would have purchased another cruise and I was very proud of my son for doing the ONLY thing...................The RIGHT THING!!

Why in the world would someone carry that amount of cash on a port visit??? :confused: I normally take my seapass, a credit card, my driver's license, and just enough cash for lunch and a few beverages/trinkets.

Kudos for turning in the stash -- I just hope it got to its rightful owner.

GlennGlenn,

You should post this on Matthew's roll call, you may have a better chance of "hooking up" with him.

Give your kid a hug from the entire CC community!!:D

Why in the world would someone carry that amount of cash on a port visit??? :confused: I normally take my seapass, a credit card, my driver's license, and just enough cash for lunch and a few beverages/trinkets.

Kudos for turning in the stash -- I just hope it got to its rightful owner.

Thanks for the hugs and encouragement. I don't care if its $10.00 or $1000, its not mine!! Many shop in Cozumel and perhaps that's the reason for the large amount of cash. I as well don't carry large amounts for that very reason as a CC takes care of my needs. Regardless, I was going to make sure that it got back to its rightful owner on the Rhapsody come hell or high water and am hoping that the officer on the boat gave it to him.