Magical Mystery Tour - Live from the Norwegian Spirit April 12th

KeithJenner

Just want to wish you all the best for your walk tomorrow Keith and hope that you have some decent weather.

Thanks very much. The weather was good and I finished at about 6.30 this morning after about 22 hours walking. I'm on the ferry back now. Thanks for your support.

Thanks very much. The weather was good and I finished at about 6.30 this morning after about 22 hours walking. I'm on the ferry back now. Thanks for your support.

OMG - how many hours?! Well done Keith and how amazing that you reached your target.

Well done also to Robert and how generous. Mind you I used to receive only two shillings and sixpence a week pocket money. You might need to Google that Robert!

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks Colin, that would be great. Would love to hear your feedback on the ports as well

Sarah

Hi Sarah

We're back after an enjoyable cruise and I have the Dailies scanned in.

Please email me at:

pobox2004-ncl at Yahoo dot co dot uk

and I'll email the file to you.

Hi Sarah

We're back after an enjoyable cruise and I have the Dailies scanned in.

Please email me at:

pobox2004-ncl at Yahoo dot co dot uk

and I'll email the file to you.

Hi Colin

Thanks for this. I have emailed you - hopefully have got,the email address right (not sure about the first part)

If it hasn't arrive please let me know

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah and Emily. I have got your requests and will deal later today when I'm back on my desktop PC.

Colin

Hello ladies

I have sent the file now. It was rather large at over 4 Mb, so if you have not received it please let me know and I'll forward it another way.

Colin

Thanks so much. They came through great for me. Helps a lot since I haven't been on NCL before. Do they hand out information about the ports? on other lines I thought some info like the weather, port agent, etc. came out on the dailies, but I don't see that here. (not that I need to see it, just curious how it works)

Thanks so much. They came through great for me. Helps a lot since I haven't been on NCL before. Do they hand out information about the ports? on other lines I thought some info like the weather, port agent, etc. came out on the dailies, but I don't see that here. (not that I need to see it, just curious how it works)

Hi Emily. Yes, each Daily is actually four pages long, but I only scanned the one page in that you have for each day. I will scan all four pages for one day to give you an idea of what is included. It will probably be done tomorrow now.

Colin