Airport to Port Everglades transportation help?

Sorry, I couldn't find the right section to post this but hopefully I can get some help in here.

I'm looking for transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port Everglades cruiseport for our Harmony cruise on May 6th. I don't want to take a taxi or shuttle. I have 2 small children that need a car seat and a booster seat. Anyone have a recommendation? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Sorry, I couldn't find the right section to post this but hopefully I can get some help in here.

I'm looking for transportation from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port Everglades cruiseport for our Harmony cruise on May 6th. I don't want to take a taxi or shuttle. I have 2 small children that need a car seat and a booster seat. Anyone have a recommendation? Thank you.

I would also try the Florida Departures forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

We're using Quick and Safe Transportation and we need a car seat for our youngest, which they provide.

Make sure you double check with them. I am not sure how old your youngest is with them but I had reservations with them. I spoke to George who promised that they could accommodate our large party. It's a good thing I followed up because not only did they only have 2 car seats (I told him we have 4 children in our party) but they also don't have one that is rear facing after telling them that two of the children are under the age of 2. They also charge 10.00 per car seat per trip. I just rebooked with south florida shuttles. You can request a private vehicle also for a small upcharge (still less than Quick and Safe). There is no charge for the car seats either.