Princess Website Trouble?

holton

Yes, I am.....

since I don't have a member number, it asks for my birthdate to register.....

I have no problem with that:p , BUT it keeps saying there is an error and that I HAVEN"T given them a birthdate, and they won't let me log on. I will probably end up having to call them or else contact my TA to get the info I need.

My wife is getting the birthday/confirmation number run-a-round also. This past week we also called Princess customer service and they didn't have a clue how to solve the problem. Oh they did have one, the person on the phone suggested that we book a cruise then we would get a confirmation number and not have the website hassle. They don't know how close they have come to helping us change our mind on a future cruise with their flip or sarcastic offer of help, rather than showing a professionalism in solving the problem.

Jim

I have been trying for days without success until last night. I went in through the email received for precruise spa and entered my full name as on my passport and it worked. Do not know if I was lucky yesterday or that was the missing clue. I had my password for logging in checked and was advised that it was correct. Hope it works for you.

I can't get into the area about pricing for certain cruises. I can get to the area of choosing the month, ship, and duration of cruise...but,

past that it tries 'forever' and never brings the choices up. Is the website

that busy???

Archived