Escape Room on Norwegian Escape

ProfDen

Has anyone tried the escape room on the Norwegian Escape? I am going on August 12, and am intrigued by this. Can you join a group if you are alone in the escape room?

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice.

Hi Denis,

My daughter and I did this last month and highly recommend it. They put you in tables of eight, so no problem if you're solo, as they'll be pairing you up with seven others. There are several stations to complete so we all just branched out, and most ended up with different people at some point. Was super fun!

Curious to understand if there is a cost associated with the Escape Room? Reservations need in advance? Are they opened daily? Sounds like a fun activity!

I haven't been yet, but from my understanding, the escape room is free but you do need reservations in advance. As of the last few sailings I believe that the escape room was offered on day 2 around noon and day 7 in the morning, around 10. I think you make reservations at the box office.

I haven't been yet, but from my understanding, the escape room is free but you do need reservations in advance. As of the last few sailings I believe that the escape room was offered on day 2 around noon and day 7 in the morning, around 10. I think you make reservations at the box office.

Thank you... much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

We did the Escape Room recently on the Epic. There were at least a half dozen groups of 8. A time limit of 45 minutes. None of the groups were able to solve the puzzles and escape. Became boring after a while. We wouldn't try it again. At least it was free.