Are there obstructed balcony staterooms on Harmony OTS?

Hi all.

Apologies if this has been answered. I searched but could not find anything.

I'm looking to book a balcony GTY on the Harmony for June. I was just wondering if there were any obstructed views. Location does not bother me. I have previously sailed on the Oasis and cannot recall finding any information about obstructed views on her.

Cheers

Except that the OP asked specifically about balconies. Those forward facing cabins are Oceanview cabins...not balconies.

Nice catch...so sorry about the specific question details asked by the OP :o

I was just on HOTS and we had the last four aft Boardwalk cabins on deck #9...hated the Abyss and what it has done to those views.

Nice catch...so sorry about the specific question details asked by the OP :o

I was just on HOTS and we had the last four aft Boardwalk cabins on deck #9...hated the Abyss and what it has done to those views.

We were on the week before you. Deck 12, third and fourth from the back. We never done that much time on the balcony so it didn't bother us but it certainly did block the ocean view. What got me was the difference in noise between Harmony and Allure. Did love the new cabin design though.

We were on the week before you. Deck 12, third and fourth from the back. We never done that much time on the balcony so it didn't bother us but it certainly did block the ocean view. What got me was the difference in noise between Harmony and Allure. Did love the new cabin design though.

Maybe it's just me but I don't care for the Quantum interior like design...some good things but....I'll take my usual JS with walkin closet and nightstands that are bigger than a sliver....JMHO.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I should have specified ocean view balcony as that's the GTY I'm looking to book. Location isn't that important to me, so the only thing that would be a let down would be an obstructed view.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I should have specified ocean view balcony as that's the GTY I'm looking to book. Location isn't that important to me, so the only thing that would be a let down would be an obstructed view.

Can't think of any ocean view balcony on Oasis class with an obstructed view.

How are the lifeboats with a balcony? How noticeable are they with an OV balcony?

Hardly noticible. If you lean way over the edge of the balcony, you may lose 1 degree of downward view because of the lifeboat.