weather

You are just going to love the Mariner! We sailed on her two weeks ago and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. The weather in Orlando was warm and sunny. We were in shorts and t-shirts during the day, and you may want to bring a pair of pants and a long sleeve shirt for the evening if you are planning on being outside, otherwise shorts are perfect. (I was fine in shorts but it felt so nice to be in "warm weather" that I was fine.) We were on the Western itinerary and it was hot on the islands. (I'm not sure of the real temperature but it felt like in the mid to high 90's) On the ship I was fine in shorts and t-shirts but at night if you are outside with the breeze you may want a pair of light pants and a long sleeve shirt or lightweight coat. Try going to weather.com and you can look at what the weather is like in Orlando and other areas. If you have any questions about the Mariner at all please feel free to ask me. You'll have a great vacation, is there room in your suitcase for me? :)

By day it is usually in the low 70s but feels warmer if it is sunny. Nights can be in the high 40's. If the wind is blowing it will feel colder. Hope this helps. My motto BE PREPARED. A jacket or sweatshirt is a must pack item

Coming from England it's all going to feel quite warm to you! You'll love the experience but do protect your skin. Lots of strong sunscreen and put it on repeatedly throughout the day. Brimmed hats and good sunglasses help as well. Take some light cotton t-shirts to protect your backs if you plan to go snorkeling. It's not sun proof but it does help. There is nothing worse than a bad burn to turn what is a wonderful vacation into a misery.

Enjoy!

If you go to www.weather.com and search for Orlando, FL, you can pull up the average temperate by month or the 10 day forcast. Orlando in November could be highs in 80's or 60's with lows in 60's or 40's. Check weather.com a day or two before your trip so you know whether or not to bring a jacket. They are pretty accurate.

We fly into orlando nov 26 for our first cruise on the mariner could any one tell us what the weather is like in orlando at this time of year .So we know what sort of clothes to travel in.

Hi Michaeljohn, If you are going on the Nov 27th Mariner come on over to our thread on the roll call boards and also sign up for the meet and mingle also.. Would love to have you join our group. Our pre meet and mingle is Sunday 3:30 in the Schooner Bar...wear a colored lei or yellow ribbon:) See you there!!!!Jill:cool:

Archived