I Figured Out Where Chair Hogs Disappear To On Port Days

The funny thing is I've seen this couple on at least two cruises since and they somehow manage to save their two seats in the Solarium every time.!:D It is extremely inconsiderate but I believe they are top tier cruisers so perhaps that is why the pool attendants ignore it?;)

Sherri:)

Or have they greased the palms of the attendants with dollars?.

43 cruises and counting.

On both the Anthem and Grandeur the pool attendant put sticky notes with the time on the chairs and did remove their things when they were not back after a half an hour. Lots of mad people too bad. Ontario Cruiser

I wouldn't be mad, I'd be embarrassed :mad::o

On both the Anthem and Grandeur the pool attendant put sticky notes with the time on the chairs and did remove their things when they were not back after a half an hour. Lots of mad people too bad. Ontario Cruiser

The message might get across to people if all pool attendants did this.

43 cruises and counting.

Why would/how could any of these inconsiderate people get pissed? It's the same old story at all resorts like cruises. if you are gone for hours, you cannot and should not be able to hold you chair.. pick up your STUFF and share nicely like the rest of us. I, for one am glad that the pool attendants have a system for tracking these 'louts'.

Why would/how could any of these inconsiderate people get pissed? It's the same old story at all resorts like cruises. if you are gone for hours, you cannot and should not be able to hold you chair.. pick up your STUFF and share nicely like the rest of us. I, for one am glad that the pool attendants have a system for tracking these 'louts'.

I think the majority of people would agree with you.

43 cruises and counting.

Who cares? I hate when people talk over a tour leader. I also hate when people talk over the Captain's noon report and then are surprised when seas are high or it rains.

That really bothers me too. It is hard enough to sometimes understand what is being said between accents and the poor PA systems on some of the ships. Why is it so hard for people to be considerate and just shut up for two minutes?