Yes, another Cheers question

hrmkr

And when you go to book your next Carnival cruise and notice the Cheers package has gone up ever so slightly from $49.95 per day to $52.95 or $54.95 per day, because a couple of thousand people a week decide to sneak and share here and there, laugh even harder.

Drink up. And don't forget to propose a toast ... to the bean counters ... and the prudes.

OR???? Maybe cruise NCL, where there isn't a 15 drink limit??? Nobody HAS to cruise CCL. And they have jacked up the rates on the drink package. Has nothing to do with sharing. If Carnival can squeeze $5 extra they will, such is life for all corporations. They are in the market to make as much money as possible.

You are way over thinking this and doing it the hardest way possible, you all want to drink together not be running back and forth to the bar.

Wait until later in the day once people have relaxed into their vacation a bit and let their guard down. You will notice a lot of folks stop paying real close attention to their sail and sign cards. Steal a couple a cards and start drinking. I immediately buy a bottle of booze and 4 coolers full of beers, then just toss those cards in the nearest trash can. You can do this daily and never get caught, it is a victimless crime too as the people you stole the cards from will just go to guest services and have the charges removed.

Sure, it's technically against the rules, but come on no one is getting hurt by it.

LMAO Watch out for the moral police.

I seriously doubt they will let you use any of your 15 drinks for someone else. I have seen people ask to get a drink for their friend or whoever and the bartenders always told them they would have to pay for it separately. Even if you are tipping generously I don't see them risking their job over it, for the amount you would have to tip for them to MAYBE remotely consider doing it you could just buy the drinks in the first place.

Now as far as ordering a drink then giving it to someone else away from the bar, I'm sure you could get away with that just fine, but I would definitely be discreet about it. Don't order it at bar and pass it to your friend right in front of the bartenders, you will put them in a crappy position of calling you on it or ignoring it and hoping THEY don't get in trouble for not saying something. The crew works extremely hard to provide us all with a great time, don't do stuff that makes their job even more difficult.

Great on topic reply. The OP has decided that the contract he has with Carnival when he purchases the Cheers package is a technicality ( I don't agree) so reminding them not to involve others is a very good point.

Not even going to read the previous replies......the way it was going!

Was there the other week.

No problem, get your drinks - 5 minutes later get your friends drinks!

I got the impression the only Drinks Police are on these sites & not on the ships!

I've done this multiple times. I have yet to have a bartender say no, or give me a dirty look. Just be polite, order your drink wait a few minutes and then order your friends drink say thank you...move on with your day or evening. Enjoy your trip!