Breakaway - How to reserve for Rock of Ages & Circus Dining Show?

oceanfun77

I really really want to see Rock of Ages & the Circus Dining show. How do I go about reserving this the first day I arrive on the ship? Is reservations open only on day of, or can I reserve for the whole week?

Also, is there a day in the main dining room where they serve steak, and lobster? Or do I need a reservation at a specialty dining room for that? Thanks!

I really really want to see Rock of Ages & the Circus Dining show. How do I go about reserving this the first day I arrive on the ship? Is reservations open only on day of, or can I reserve for the whole week?

Also, is there a day in the main dining room where they serve steak, and lobster? Or do I need a reservation at a specialty dining room for that? Thanks!

You can book it online before the cruise . I went to majority of the specialty restaurants they did not have lobster on the menu only shrimp and steak .. maybe you could order it outside the menu but not sure .

I really really want to see Rock of Ages & the Circus Dining show. How do I go about reserving this the first day I arrive on the ship? Is reservations open only on day of, or can I reserve for the whole week? Also, is there a day in the main dining room where they serve steak, and lobster? Or do I need a reservation at a specialty dining room for that? Thanks!

You SHOULD reserve both shows and dining EXACTLY 90 days prior to your cruise date when they open online (100 days if you are in the Havens). Both shows and prime time dining WILL sell out.

NCL holds tables and show tickets for onboard booking. The easiest way to book shows and dinners is using the touch screen kiosks in public areas. Find your show or dinner, scan your room key, and you have a reservation. Again, if you don't book early on embarkation day, prime time dining will sell out.

For the Cirque show, buy the premium seats. Book early to get you choice of shows. On the day of your show, have at least one person from your party line up at least one hour before show time. Your whole party needs to be in line 30 minutes before show time when the doors open. The showroom hostess will seat people front to back in the theater, first come, first serve. Remember, Havens guests are seated first through a side door. So even if you are the first people in line (line up >> 60 minutes before show time), you will not get the best seats in the theater.

For Rock of Ages, show up at 30 minutes before show time for your pick of seats. Front and center is the best for that show since there are things that happen on stage left and right and would be obstructed if you got on the side of the theater.

They serve steak in the MDR every night. Lobster is not available on NCL ships.

Thanks so much! I just created an account on NCL.com to book the shows and dinner. Looks like prime time dinner has already sold out (I can only get 6:30pm or 8:30pm for dinner); I'm sailing on May 28th.

For the circus show, there is no option for premium seating...only regular $47.61 seats? Also, I'm waiting for expedia to grant me my onboard credits 2-3 weeks before sailing date so I can use my money to book that circus show.

I was able to get rock of ages for 6:30pm :) That show is about 90 minutes long? Then I can perhaps head to dinner at 8:30pm?

Has anyone seen Burning the Floor show? Is that worth seeing? I don't see any online booking for Second City comedy show though.

You have to make reservations for Second City Comedy as soon as you get on the ship, those can't be made online before cruising. As soon as we boarded, we went straight to the Box Office desk and book two different nights of comedy. The shows are very good! The first time we sailed the Breakaway we didn't realize the comedy shows would sell out and we had to wait for 30 minutes in a stand-by line and hope people with reservations would not show up to get in. We did end up seeing the show but it would of been much easier to have reservations. Our 2nd cruise, we knew what to do.