Suite Perks, Freedom class

We loved it. We enjoyed having access to the Concierge. Twice a day, we had access to a lounge that offered appetizers, as well as wine, soda, coffee and water. I was able to get my Diet coke each night, which was plenty for me and didn't have to purchase a drink package. Of course, the room size was wonderful along with the bathroom. We thoroughly enjoyed it. It was nice to have special seating by the pool, if you enjoy going. We took advantage and ordered room service several times and had our friends join us, so that was fun. I hope you have a great time!

I agree, I keep all my cards and I am sure gold card from last year would work, have cards going back to 80's, although they have only been gold for last few years

Are they still gold? Wasn't on my cruise on Allure last year.

Agree would love more perks to be on all ships, understand about Coastal Kitchen but they could easily have decent reserved pool seating on all the ships but just choose not to. I think suites now have a private place for all meals on Celebrity? Going on Summit next year which is a older ship and they have one

On Celebrity, you get 2 complementary meals in speciality restaurants included as a suite guest. This would be a good perk for RCI to offer on ships that don't have CK.

• Like 1