Any Epic Dailies for Eastern Caribbean?

splinkaone

• 3 months later...

**BUMP**

I've been keeping an eye out for dailies for the Eastern Caribbean myself and don't think I've seen any. Even if someone can share the dailies from just before Epic went to Europe it would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance. :cool:

That would be really awesome!:cool: If you can find them/the time I'd appreciate it.

We will be the first Eastern Caribbean sailing this fall when Epic comes back to Orlando, so I won't be able to get any "fresh" ones from this season before the booking window opens. I'm just trying to get a feeling for what time shows are normally offered. (Hubby and I don't generally do the shows, but my parents are coming this time and I know they will be interested so I'd like to book dinner times accordingly to accommodate.)

Many thanks in advance!

Oh ...just realized why your asking. I was not even thinking that before I booked dinners I should know when shows are. Hmmmm so much planning for a cruise. I definitely want to see the shows, so prob early dinners, but then you have to get back from port....my goodness. I almost wish I could hire someone to do all this lol, oh wait I guess that would be a travel agent.

I'll attempt to answer my own question, but would love the input from any experienced cruisers who may have paid attention (when I obviously didn't ;p)....

I have some old Epic dailies from 3-4 years ago when the ship was sailing out of Miami. I'm wondering if these would give me an idea of the timing of the main production shows (ie: Burn the Floor). Obviously the shows have changed but it's the timing I care about, so that I can decide when to book dinner reservations.

Anyone have thoughts whether this will work?