Tipping Adventure Ocean Staff

We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas and have 3 children who will be attending Adventure Ocean daily. :D:D:D What would be a good amount to tip the Adventure Ocean staff? I am trying to plan ahead. Also--are the same counselors in Adventure Ocean each day or does it change daily?

Recently on Ruby Princess 4 night cruise with 4 year old. They had envelopes on table next to entrance for those you chose to tip on the last night. They are also professional salaried employees on Princess Cruise Line so opens it back up for me as to tip or not. That was my first experience cruising with my child, but not my first cruise and wondered what would be the right amount. They sure made my son thrilled to be at the children's club allowing me to have the much needed time to relax and enjoy my cruise also. I ended up giving $10.00 for each night of the cruise to be split between whoever was on duty. Right/wrong I don't know but that is how I handled it. :)

Will be on Explorer of the Seas and will handle it the same way.