Carnivalians, What Ship is This?

NeepierRoad

I live in South Florida and my BF recently got a fishing boat which we have taken out in the ocean for fishing a couple times. Each time was a Sunday around 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m, just east of the Hillsboro Inlet, and there has been a Carnival ship moving north to south on the horizon. It's driving me crazy as to which ship this is and where is it coming from and going to?

Anyone have any ideas? I just like to be informed!

Thanks,

Carol

My guess would be the Carnival Celebration out of Jacksonville, FL which leaves out on a Sat every other weekend. It is going to Key West and Nassau.

The only other possibility would be the Glory out of Port Canaveral but it should be out of the area at the times you stated.

Dave

I live in South Florida and my BF recently got a fishing boat which we have taken out in the ocean for fishing a couple times. Each time was a Sunday around 1:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m, just east of the Hillsboro Inlet, and there has been a Carnival ship moving north to south on the horizon. It's driving me crazy as to which ship this is and where is it coming from and going to?

Anyone have any ideas? I just like to be informed!

Thanks,

Carol

Could have been us! We were on Celebration last week. She was within sight of the FL coast all day Sunday. I think W. Palm Be. around 2:30 and Miami around 3:30. We were en-route to Key west for a Monday shore day.

Chantal

Archived