Vista handicap room

bravesfan19

My wife and I will be on the Vista in July and we just upgraded to a balcony room and they gave us room # 7401. When I look at this room on the deck plans, it says it's a handicap accessible room. What exactly does this mean and where could I find picture of the room?

You wont find a photo of it, since it was recently revamped and 7407 to make it ADA compliant. I have been looking for updated photos and there just is none. Just FYI say I want to swoop in and get that room being disabled, if another room is available you will be booted from the room. It is a larger door way and no coffee table and no couch to make room for wheel chairs, power chairs and mobility scooters. The balcony door is supposed to be a bit wider as well. But with no current photo it is hard to tell.

You wont find a photo of it, since it was recently revamped and 7407 to make it ADA compliant. I have been looking for updated photos and there just is none. Just FYI say I want to swoop in and get that room being disabled, if another room is available you will be booted from the room. It is a larger door way and no coffee table and no couch to make room for wheel chairs, power chairs and mobility scooters. The balcony door is supposed to be a bit wider as well. But with no current photo it is hard to tell.

They already revamped a room on a brand new ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They already revamped a room on a brand new ship?

Yes most of the accessible rooms had to be tweaked since they did not pass. My friend and I were both booted from level 8 because they no longer met the requirements. So we got both different rooms and were told they were being made ADA compliant. The old rooms were not able to be converted.

Yes most of the accessible rooms had to be tweaked since they did not pass. My friend and I were both booted from level 8 because they no longer met the requirements. So we got both different rooms and were told they were being made ADA compliant. The old rooms were not able to be converted.

Wow, seems like they should have planned better. Loved your songs btw.