Excellent Customer Service

lawgeek

As most posts on here regarding CCL's telephonic service seem to be negative, I would like to tell a quick story about an experience I just had.

With my final payment date due in five days, I decided to make one final look at website and see if I could get a better deal. After some calculation I saw that I could be $100 better off by booking today's rate after considering extra perk ($300 OBC), as my earlier offer only included classic beverage.

I called CCL and spoke with a CSR who ran the numbers and said she could save me what I thought. She told me overall price and I mentioned my prior deposit and she said it would be applied. Whole conversation took 3-4 minutes.

A few minutes later I received my final statement reflecting my payment and changes. I noticed that I actually saved $50 per person over stateroom rates on internet. I did not realize this and it meant my overall benefit over prior was $200 :D. I looked at the total paid and was perplexed that my final payment did not reference my $200 deposit. :confused:

I called back and spoke with a new CSR and explained that I don't think i was credited with my original deposit! He read my summary, and noted my total payment amount, which I agreed was correct, except it does not account for my $200 deposit. He looked at my prior invoice (as I was noting the difference sine that one showed the payment) and tried to explain what the difference was. I was perplexed at why this guy can't see what I see here. After a bit of back and forth it finally dawned on me what he was actual explaining and I was just being very slow. The credit was added in and i was only chaged for the final balance less the deposit. The invoice did not say this, but he did conmfirm the payment. Overall, he was patient, professional and handled my situation perfectly...Kudos to Celebrity CSR's!

Thank you for posting. Most people prefer to use brickbats rather than bouquets, and therefore are energised to complain, but rarely take the effort to compliment. Thank you...very refreshing.

Sent from my iPad using Forums